Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting 2019
It was okay--last years meeting had a lot more WB & CM interaction with multiple topics. CM didn't say much this time around.

We definitely ate at better restaurants and had a great steak at Brother Sebastian's!
They're mortal. I listen to quite a few of their interviews and it's catching up to CM. These guys could have retired 40 years ago with about 1000 times the wealth we are trying to amass for a comfortable retirement.
(05-08-2019, 10:02 PM)fenders53 Wrote: They're mortal.  I listen to quite a few of their interviews and it's catching up to CM.  These guys could have retired 40 years ago with about 1000 times the wealth we are trying to amass for a comfortable retirement.

Oh....I seen one of your Menard's!! Everyone was like how you know about that place? I said i read a lot lol
(05-09-2019, 09:52 PM)rayray Wrote:
(05-08-2019, 10:02 PM)fenders53 Wrote: They're mortal.  I listen to quite a few of their interviews and it's catching up to CM.  These guys could have retired 40 years ago with about 1000 times the wealth we are trying to amass for a comfortable retirement.

Oh....I seen one of your Menard's!! Everyone was like how you know about that place? I said i read a lot lol

They are hard to miss if it was a superstore.  I think you could put two football fields inside my local.