Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasty Baseball league Started
(03-29-2022, 04:26 PM)fenders53 Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 04:18 PM)ChadR Wrote:
(03-29-2022, 01:10 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Great to hear you are doing better.  I've been playing in a Strato-matic league for years now and that consumes my game time.

Never got into Strato-matic.  I play APBA.

Glad to hear that you're doing better divemenow.  I will have to pass on the fantasy baseball league.  I used to play.  With being a CPA and this being my busy season, I just don't have time to put into playing in a league anymore.  Also, having kids eats up into my little bit of free time I have this time of the year.
A couple friends of mine played it for years and talked me into it.  The online version.  We play a couple seasons a year.  It's pretty fun.  I had not heard of APBA until just now.

Got into APBA back in 1987.  You can play on the computer or with the cards and dice.  Quit playing when I was in college and picked it back up last year when we went on lockdown again.  Enjoy it because it's easy to play solitare or with someone else.  Playing with the cards and dice solitare, I can knock out a game in 20 minutes.  Since I'm on the computer too much anyways, I enjoy the board game aspect of it.  Very realistic too.  Since you're retired again, you should pick it up and compare it against Strat.  I enjoy it.  Good stress reliever and a good way to get my baseball fix in when the season isn't going.  And I can play years from the past to relive those memories.

Messages In This Thread
Fantasty Baseball league Started - by divmenow - 03-29-2022, 11:46 AM
RE: Fantasty Baseball league Started - by ChadR - 03-29-2022, 04:18 PM
RE: Fantasty Baseball league Started - by ChadR - 03-29-2022, 09:02 PM
RE: Fantasty Baseball league Started - by ChadR - 03-29-2022, 09:23 PM