Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cemanuel December 2021 Portfolio Review
(12-31-2021, 01:11 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Charts are hard to interpret with the y axis unlabeled to dollars or a percentage.  I don't need to know your port value but it is just graphics nobody can make any sense of to comment on.  I would love to comment if I could say something useful.  Looks like sideways for five years at a glance, and sideways may be a win if that is your goal.

I have no idea what you mean by this. It is not sideways if you know how to read a bar graph, unless you are color blind. And as long as you understand that the color legend on the right indicates calendar years. I have a line graph representing the same data which I plan to use with the annual review which may suit you better.

It HAS been increasing much more slowly for about the past 12 months. I completely overhauled the Roth this year, moving out of REITs and BDCs. I didn't begin tracking dividend income from those accounts separately until this September. But Taxable Account income is continuing to increase, slowly, while Roth income is down in a big way.

Messages In This Thread
cemanuel December 2021 Portfolio Review - by cemanuel - 12-30-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: cemanuel December 2021 Portfolio Review - by cemanuel - 12-31-2021, 04:18 PM