Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Top 10 Largest Holdings (2021)
(03-22-2021, 03:45 PM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(03-22-2021, 11:08 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Love these threads, and mister defensive port checks in....

1. AEP
2. LHX

I knew you liked LHX but never thought it was even close to being one of your largest positions. 
Well done. I wish my LHX position would be higher on the list, I know I've certainly tried (and will keep trying if it stays around these prices) ... but for some reason it appears that I only have a limited amount of money to throw at stocks each month. Big Grin
Yeah I like LHX and LMT a lot.  My top four aren't $2K apart in value though.  A bit under 4% of my port per position.  I need a pretty good price and a lot of conviction to exceed 3%.  Otherwise I am buying $3K or less until I feel comfortable.  We all have our comfort number.   I like NOC as well but I own enough MIL Defense now.  What has changed most in my port is I am in pretty deep on UTEs since the hard dip a few weeks ago.  More than I have ever owned and I patiently waited years for a few to drop into my serious buy range.  My cost basis after dividends on XEL was FREE.  I sure screwed up my average cost lately lol.  If they get slammed with interest rates I have room for a few more %.  After that I would need to seek counseling for my UTE addiction.  Smile  AEP isn't my favorite UTE sitting at #1.  It was just the best deal in the sector so I threw down lol.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your Top 10 Largest Holdings (2021) - by fenders53 - 03-22-2021, 04:37 PM
RE: Your Top 10 Largest Holdings (2021) - by Binary - 03-24-2021, 07:40 AM