Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me design a growthy port please.
Thanks Eric,

Repeating myself here but I think I am going to jump in on a couple stocks now, and try to take my time adding new ones since many of my favorites are really stretching. It will be fun to research and add a new stock now and then. It will be OK if I reverse course and change a pick in a few months. I trade my big port too much, and this will be nice because I won't be tempted to flip three shares than ran up lol.

I am going to throw out my picks and it won't hurt my feelings at all if you guys object, especially if I start chasing a debt problem. I think I should grab a few stocks that are undervalued currently. I really want to own some of the previously discussed stocks but I don't want to chase them in this environment. So here is the starting point. I am flipping a few shares from my main port starting last night. I had small positions anyway.

CAT- Local company, hate that it is cyclical but it's not crazy overvalued. I already made money flipping it earlier this year so "buying" a little high in this port I can deal with.

CVS-Still very undervalued IMO. I trust they will find some momentum and the non-growing Div is fine for now. I will be done with retail for now after I add DG. CVS is more than retail of course.

WEC-This will be my growthy UTE. Overvalued IMO but it seemingly always has been. Already own a few shares in my big port I will "transfer".

Maybe I will get lucky and get a 2% average DIV in this port. There will definitely be a few non div stocks in the mix.

I'll add a few more soon. GD is likely. I think it may stay down long enough to accrue a position.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Help me design a growthy port please. - by fenders53 - 10-16-2020, 09:39 AM