Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to all the new members from S.A.
Well said, Fenders!

It is a small and excellent community here, and I'm really excited to welcome so many new members. Something about the nature of DG investing attracts good people, so I have every confidence that our communities will fit nicely.

I'm Kerim, the person who started this site way back when. I’m 52, live in western Massachusetts and – as of about August 2021 – count myself among the “great resignation.” I’m not yet sure what the next chapter is for me, but for now I’m really enjoying lying fallow and convalescing after 20-plus years of far too stressful law practice.

I bought my first stock in November of 2008, so I have no idea if I am a good investor. But I loved the DG strategy as soon as I first started learning about it, and I couldn't believe there wasn't a forum dedicated to it specifically. So I started one. I’m far from the most prolific poster, and have been awol for stretches, but am very happy to have time to spend here again now that I’m “unemployed.”

With an influx of people, it is a good time to ask whether there are some improvements that could be made that would make the site better or more useful as we grow (and I have the time to do it!). Maybe when the dust settles a bit I’ll start a thread about it. In the meantime, please feel free to message me or raise it in the forums.

Welcome all!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Welcome to all the new members from S.A. - by Kerim - 12-09-2021, 11:45 PM
RE: Welcome to all the new members from S.A. - by cemanuel - 12-10-2021, 08:35 AM